Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The foot bone's connected to the....


So now that Jacob's taking bottles at home too, I had to snag one of these iconic photos :-) Micah was so proud. The video is of him giving a brief explanation of the human excretory system, a.k.a., what happens to the milk after you drink it, in case you were wondering! Soon little man will be drinking from a "big boy" cup so I figured I'd better snap away now in case I don't have another opportunity. I know I've said it before but, it's just amazing how fast these two are growing up. It's like one minute I was cradling Micah like I do Jacob and now he is explaining to me the importance of driving the speed limit in our car ("and if you have a truck or a monster truck..." lest we get a speeding ticket (which is like a "time-out" for adults). He may not always play by the rules, but he likes to know what they are :-)

No comments: