Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day!

I am at work today but the president is letting us out early! And it's a good thing since Dan and Micah are both sick with colds, etc. Send some prayers/thoughts their way if you will, especially for Dan who has to prepare for classes this week. Micah doesn't have a high fever so I think he'll still be able to go to daycare, even though I hate sending him when he's under the weather. No pictures today since I forgot my camera cord, but I'll have some tomorrow.

Gustav update: We have a large group of Gustav refugees staying in our town. Dan said that some of them were parked in the WalMart lot sleeping in their cars. Now they have set up a Red Cross station and shelter in town, so these people can get some real rest and meals. I guess this is a good thing since it means we are out of the main line of it, but we are expected to get some rain and wind from it. That means we probably won't be shooting that commercial on campus Tuesday!

No comments: