Thursday, September 25, 2008

Future Farmers of America Here We Come


I just love these overall shorts--I had to post a picture of our little farmer in them.

We're all doing much better today, over our stomach flus and the like. It's been a busy but good week. I've been working on getting HSU's movie and TV ads in place for fall, Dan's been making beaver tails and crowns and generally overseeing all costumes for OBU's production of The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe opening today and teaching classes, and Micah's been really good at mimicking our words. At dinner as he was enjoying banana chunks and I was repeating the word. He came out with "ba-na-na." Now, granted, this word is made up of syllables he already knows how to say, but it was the first time he had put them all together to say the word. This feat was followed by "ar" when I was saying "star" and "up" when I was trying to demonstrate that. I doubt he knows what any of these words mean, but can't a girl brag on her kid a little bit ? :-) He's just having fun making all the sounds he can make, all the time.

No comments: