Friday, August 15, 2008

Finally!

Micah with Grandma and Grandpa
Where is that water going??

I know some of you have been anxious for the blog to start up again. I've just gotten access to the Internet again so here's a few photos to wet your whistle. We are finally here in Arkadelphia! I started my job on Monday so now I'm wrapping up my first week. It seems to be going well so far and I'm looking forward to getting started on some media buys and other projects. We'll be shooting commercials soon! Dan is going over to work every afternoon to work on his syllabi. Classes start at the end of the month! Micah, who is going to daycare half days this week before starting fulltime next week, is just on the verge of taking those first steps. He now has six teeth, with two more on the way and as always, is the epitome of cuteness :-) Overall, he did so well with all the travel, the move and the transition. He woke up almost every night the first week ro so we were here, but now he's sleeping like a pro. He still hasn't napped at daycare yet, but I think with time he'll adjust well. We enjoyed our visit with Mom and Dad Inouye the week we moved--I don't think we'd be as settled as we are now if it weren't for them. It's hard to get things done with a 10-month old underfoot! We had no AC the day we moved to Arkadelphia and it was over 100 degrees! But the house stayed cool enough for us to get some things done before the air kicked on. The four of us did a big cleaning job on the house and got most things put away before they had to go back to WI. I'll try to post some pictures of the house and of course, some more of Micah and our trips to DE and MA soon. Bye for now!

No comments: