Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dela-where?

Auntie Helen ( my sister) and Micah
All the grandkids (Beth, Matthew, Timmy, Micah and Josh)

We're ba--ack. Here are a couple of family photos we took while visiting at my parents house. It was a longer trip than some we've had in the past, but it seemed so short. We packed in visits with almost all of the family in the area, including a big party at our house with my dad's family. Our trip to the Boston area to see my grandfather was a wonderful experience. I loved seeing Great Grampy George, or Triple G, as we have dubbed him, holding my little son :-) I think he and my aunts and uncle that met us there really enjoyed meeting him. I'll post pictures of that later. All in all, Micah traveled very well despite sleeping in several different rooms and cutting teeth--he now has his two front "toothies"! He is now standing on his own for short periods and it looks like walking will be in his near future. He had a mini-meltdown after getting home today, but it was nothing a little extra TLC and some good food couldn't help. Seeing our house in boxes might cause Dan and I to have meltdowns too, before it's all over! We've got two days before they come to move us to Arkadelphia. I'm excited, and a little sad. Thanks, Corinth :-) You've been a great place for all of us and the people will always have a place in our hearts. To all the Arkadelphians out there...look out 'cause here we come!

We'll be taking a short break from the blog since our computer will be packed up tonight. So, for all those who follow it, you might try checking back in a week or so. Thanks for sharing with us.

No comments: