Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Full House

Last night was Jacob's first night in his own room. He did very well, waking up at the usual times and even slept 3 hours in his crib! This was the first time he has slept there for any length of time. I was a little reluctant to move him out of our bedroom since I like to have him close but it's only about 12 steps away from us anyway. Silly momma! I realized that now all the rooms in our house are full. It's a good feeling. I'll post some pictures of his room soon--it's the same Beatrix Potter theme we used for Micah but with more green accents.

This just in: Micah has started using "y'all" on a regular basis. Last night it was "Y'all done (with dinner)?" I guess it's inevitable that he will pick up some of those southernisms. I'll have to teach him some good yankee idioms to throw in there, though. A midwestern dad, an east coast mom (with a New England mom) and a southern birthplace. Our kids will have a lot of flavor, that's for sure.

No comments: