Friday, March 21, 2014

Bedtime Buddies


"I wanna be in the show, too!"

Asleep, at last.


We had a great second visit with Gramma and Papa Roger who stopped by again on the their way back to the frozen tundra, I mean, Wisconsin :-) The boys share a room when we have company so that the grownups can sleep in Jacob's room. I heard some noises in there and so before I went to bed, I sneaked a look. Jacob had crawled into Micah's bed and the two of them had fallen asleep like that, blankeys and all. The next night, Jacob tried the same thing (he is just a snuggler, what can I say?) and ended up falling on the floor and upsetting himself. It took Gramma Lynn, Dan and I an hour and a half to get him settled back down in his own crib! So, I can't say the experiment was a success, but it did result in a cute picture :-)

Tonight is Micah's first t-ball practice. He hasn't really had a chance to hit many balls this spring yet, so I hope he has fun tonight. He is in a competitive league this year (the 6-yr-olds have to be) so they will be keeping score at the games. This week will be Spring Break so Dan will have a short break from the rehearsals he's been doing every night. I have Friday off, so hopefully the weather will be nice and we can enjoy some time outside this weekend!

No comments: