Wednesday, July 3, 2013

New Haircut

My stylin' son!



This will be a short and sweet post-- I just had to show ya'll Micah's new do. It's pretty cute :-) Daddy asked the barber to "style" it and so she spiked it up a bit in the front and shaved it close on the sides for summer. Micah loves it! I'm thinking this would be a good idea for Jacob too since no matter what I do, his do sticks straight up on the sides anyway. At least it could look intentional with a little gel. Micah's out of his summer program and home with Dan, so far so good. They've been enjoying their time together. Yesterday they went out and got a children's snorkel/goggle set and some water guns from the dollar store. I can tell they'll be visiting the lake a lot! In other news, yesterday the boys came by the office to visit me and I had an apple sitting on the desk.Micah asked if he could have it, took a couple bites and then handed it over to Jacob. Well, he worked on that for awhile, eating the entire thing, except for the four little seeds inside the core, which he carefully removed and handed to me, one at a time. That boy loves his fruit.

No comments: