Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Little Help


This weekend we just enjoyed some family time at home. We went to a farm and picked blackberries with some friends and I made a berry pie out of them which was pretty good! Micah had a fun time and already wants to go back. Jacob got into the kiddie pool for the first time and I think he liked it although it was a little too cloudy to stay in for too long. We found out that his earlier ear infection never cleared up so we have him on a new antibiotic. Hopefully this one will work. Then he'll be on a month of a low-dose antibiotic to help keep him out of the "ear tube zone". I don't want him to have to get those, but I'd rather him have the tubes than suffer with these continual ear infections. He seem to be sleeping better so I think he's starting to feel better. We will be taking a trip to Corinth, MS, this weekend to visit with friends there so I'm hoping we're all healthy for that. Dan has about 13 kids for his theatre camp this week and everything's going smooth so far. He's been doing a lot of work on the house including redoing our bath/shower stall and drywall and painting the second bathroom.

No comments: