Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011
































I hope everyone had a blessed Easter! We went to church in the morning where Micah made a Hosannah "palm frond" in Sunday School. It was a packed house and a great service. After naptime, Micah got to open his Easter basket and go on an egg hunt around the living room. It was a hot day so I hid them in the house. He then ate way too much candy :-) We also got to talk to both Grammys and Pop Pops on the phone, plus other family members which was a treat for us.



We spent the weekend working on project around the house, trying to get this place ready to be home for another person! The "nesting" is kicking into high gear. I enjoyed a wonderful pregnancy massage on Saturday that Dan got me for my birthday. I had been saving it for the last trimester and it was worth it!


We didn't eat any fancy meals today, but we had a good weekend enjoying some family time and remembering the sacrifice that Christ made on our behalf.

No comments: