Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our little puppy

"Grammy, I'm tired"
"Hi, mom!"

"I know there's supposed to be something in here, but what?"
Here are some pictures of Micah all dressed up for Halloween! I cobbled together a "Blue" (from Blue's Clues) costume out of a pair of pajamas with puppies on them and a blue sweatshirt. It's not gourmet, but he sure does look cute. Since Blue has spots, I just cut up an old onesie to get those. The best part of this costume was that I could snip off the tail and spots, take off the slippers, unzip the sweatshirt and waa-laa, bedtime-ready! We didn't end up going to the Halloween party since Micah has a cold and his nose was just running like a faucet that night. He was tired anyway. We'll have plenty of years ahead for him to enjoy the festivities! We did have a few trick-or-treaters come to the house and we carved a pumpkin to put outside, although our attempts at getting pictures of him sitting next to it were fruitless. I'm glad we were able to get this photo-op at least :-)

No comments: