Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Feet


Micah is just trying to pull up on anything within his reach! Here are some shots of him leaning on his bouncy chair--that's about all he thinks it's good for these days. He just loves to scoot around on one knee and a foot. It's so funny to watch him hobble-crawl around the wood floor!



In move news, we'll be visiting Arkadelphia this weekend and the early part of next week (blog hiatus, of course) to find housing, visit Micah's daycare and for my job interview at Henderson State U. It's a search committee interview, so I'll be faced with five people during one portion of it, not really looking forward to that! But, I think it's a great match for me, so I'm hoping for good things. I'll have to consult our resident expert on such interviews, Dan. We'll doing doing mock interviews on the way down!

No comments: