Thursday, January 17, 2013

Snow Bunnies, Christmas Part 2


"Ready for take-off, Papa!"

 Prepping for an afternoon in the snow
 "What is this cold, white stuff?"
 Snuggling with Daddy to keep warm
 Happy Birthday to Mommy! (He made this card with Gramma)
 Making Mommy's cake
 Eating the fruits of their labor  (above) Getting ready to whack a geode (below)
Last time down the hill

Here are a few more photos and videos from our time in Wisconsin. As you can see, the kids had lots to do. Aunt Amanda showed them how to make ice cream in plastic bags and they took turns cracking open geodes  to see the sparkles inside. Of course, they both enjoyed sledding, although I think the cold got to Jacob as you can see in this last video :-)  We had a little snow this week in Arkansas and I Micah could talk about was going sledding. Unfortunately it wasn't nearly enough for that so then all we heard about was getting back on that plane and going to Wisconsin again! I am happy to report that Jacob is much better now. Dan's got a cold, but hopefully, he'll get it out of the way before rehearsals for the show start in earnest.  I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who sent cards and gifts to us for Christmas and birthday. Every time we get something in the mail the boys both get so excited. I wish I had videos of all of that for you to see. I have a few I'll be adding in another post. We really do appreciate you thinking of us despite the distance.

No comments: