Thursday, August 9, 2012

Ear Tubes

Well, it's official. Jacob is getting ear tubes put in tomorrow at a hospital in Hot Springs. It'll be done by the same Dr. who took my tonsils out a couple years ago, so we're confident in his abilities. I know it s a routine procedure, so I'm not too worried. But I guess, I wouldn't be a mom if I weren't a tad concerned about them putting him in a "twilight" sleep for the surgery. Hopefully, everything will go smoothly and it will cut down on the ear infections. Poor kid, I don't think he's gone without one for more than a day or two for months.

Anyway, here are some cute pictures and videos from this week. We inflated the giant blow-up circle for the boys to bounce around it and they both love it! It helps them get out all the wiggles after school when it's too hot to go outside.

                                               The boys, "horsing around" in the inflatable

                                            Jacob is ready for football season--go Blue Hens!


No comments: