Thursday, January 5, 2012

More Christmas festivities

Jacob and Aunt Helen enjoy a little play time

Helen helps Micah play Santa...again

Somebody's all tuckered out!

Aunt Helen and cousin Matthew and the rest of the gang

Becky, Joanelle, me and our kids!

A little person wants to help me blow out the candles!

Later in the day on Christmas, Matthew, Helen and her friend Donna came over for a visit! There were more presents, more eating and more good times. A couple days later we celebrated ny birthday with a visit fron some high school friends and their kids. This was my first time seeing Joanelle and her children since our first year of college, so it was really special for me. We usually see Becky, John and Sara when we visit, but this was our first time meeting their new addition Julia! What a sweetie! We later had cake and Dan and I got to go out for a nice dinner :-)

No comments: