Monday, September 12, 2011

Weekend


This weekend we decided to make "homemade" pizza (Ok, so the dough and sauce were store-bought.Hey, working mom here!). Micah chose the topping--pepperoni, of course! He had a great time making it and exercising the 2-1 rule of baking, two for the dish, one for me, two for the dish, one for me. I think he ate more cheese and pepperoni before we cooked the pizza than afterwards. So far, we've made cookies and muffins together, but I think this endeavor was his favorite. Also, Micah graduated to the "big potty" this weekend :-) Yea! Dan put together the jumperoo for Jacob to use now that he can hold his head up well enough. He is really enjoying it, especially since it provides a convenient resting place for both hands right next to his mouth! His feet touch the floor when he's in it so he can really get going! I guess it remains to be seen whether he'll like the bumblebee teether on this contraption as much as Micah did. In other news, I think I let the straps out on the carseat twice over the last week and a half for this kid! He is growing by leaps and bounds. We have graduated to 12-month clothing. He still has quite the junky cough from his bout with croup last week. I'm hoping it will resolve so we don't need to take him back to the doc. But it's not affecting his sweet disposition or his ability to eat!

No comments: