Friday, May 14, 2010

A-B-C


Here's our version of the elephant boy :-) Micah is learning the letters of the alphabet--one each day--at school. Yesterday he had these ears in his box from Wednesday and also a fish in a paper fishbowl that he had colored orange, like his shirt. I'm guessing they are on E and F! I wonder what today will be...goat...guitar...girl...grapes? It's anyone's guess. He can sing part of his ABCs--mostly the EFGH and the PQRST parts :-) I can't believe our little man is 2 and 1/2! For Mother's Day he gave me a beautiful hanging plant for the porch and Dan and he gave me nice cards. Micah even wrote his name in one (with a little help from Daddy). And they cooked me breakfast and got take-out for lunch! It was nice to have a no-cook day at home with my guys.

No comments: