Sunday, February 3, 2008



Here are a few more photos of his royal cuteness taken this weekend. The first is Micah in the sling that our friends Ali and Brian got us as a gift! As you can see, he's still not quite sure how he feels about being lugged around like a kangaroo joey, but he's getting the hang of it--no pun intended. The second is him in his "rainforest jumperoo" activity center. He's still a bit small for it since his feet don't touch the floor yet. But he really enjoys trying to touch the little animals in the front that make it play music and lights. I thought he looked very studious in this pic. The third is a quintessential Micah "I've had enough!" moment displaying his pouty lower lip. I have it on confidence from my mother in law that Dan did the same thing at that age (and I can tell you he still does it on occasion!) For your viewing enjoyment, I will include a link to a YouTube video of Micah in the jumperoo(he's a little tired in this one) in my next post.

No comments: